Our Campaign Story
My last campaign, like this one, began on snowy, cold January days. The story is again to cross Cobb County, house by house, this time to inform voters about our campaign and to get them to the polls.
The valuable lesson in all this is that a campaign is work– truly hard work. But it is rewarding. It’s gives a tangible feeling to the hope that we as business owners, employees, taxpayers, citizens, and public servants feel when talking about why we call Cobb County home. The campaign sends a clear message that the lives of our neighbors’ matter, and their concerns matter.
The following goals are what we want to achieve in the next term to ensure that Cobb remains a community where we can all safely work, live, play and pursue our dreams.
- Continuing with my promise to led an open, transparent, and honest government
- Funding public safety to ensure that our first responders are the best led, equipped and trained officers
- Ensuring our high quality of life by properly supporting the operations of all our recreational and cultural facilities
- Protecting the integrity of our elections
- Finding solutions for our mobility issues
- Working with the private sector to find solutions for affordable housing
- Providing competitive compensation and benefits for County employees
- Encouraging businesses to locate and remain in the County by offering selective incentives and outstanding service support
- Working to retain the County’s and Water System’s AAA bond rating by ensuring a stable government that meets all its obligations in a budgetarily responsible manner.